Special thanks to the following organizations for their involvement and support of Pairings, Ohio’s Wine & Culinary Experience. Listing current as of August 1, 2011.
Ashtabula County Civic Development Corporation
Pairings, Ohio’s Wine & Culinary Center has been awarded a grant through The Ashtabula County Civic Development Corporation’s 2010 Campaign, Building on Our Strength – Living and Playing in Ashtabula County. The CDC’s matching grant of $200,000 supports Pairings’ initiative to establish a facility to educate and celebrate Ohio’s wine and agriculture.
In fall 2010, Fahlgren Mortine began its pro bono partnership with Pairings, Ohio’s Wine & Culinary Experience. With program service donations totaling $29,000, Fahlgren Mortine is assisting Pairings with its key message, logo/identity, brand architecture, public relations and launch considerations. In joining this project, Fahlgren Mortine announced its "commitment to our state’s tourism and wine industries, and with respect for the visionary pursuit of a center such as this."
Growth Partnership for Ashtabula County
In support of Pairings, Ohio’s Wine & Culinary Experience, Growth Partnership for Ashtabula County granted $20,000 to investigate the sustainability of a wine and culinary center, resulting in a feasibility study. Market Analysis was conducted by Boulevard Strategies, Inc. and research was conducted by Poggemeyer Design Group.
Ohio Grape Industries
Originally proposing the center be located in the former Geneva Elementary school building located at the corner of South Eagle and Park Street in Geneva, the Ohio Grape Industries provided Pairings with a grant to conduct an evaluation of the space and see if the structure were conducive to renovation and re-purposing.
Ohio Wine Producers Association
Providing space and equipment at Vintage Ohio 2011, Ohio Wine Producers Association is assisting Pairings, Ohio’s Wine & Culinary Experience with its public launch on August 5-6, 2011. The Pairings tent will feature the story of Pairings, an interactive raffle and membership opportunities. Ohio Wine Producers Association also provided Pairings with advertisement space in the 2011 Travel Host magazine.
Special thanks to the local wineries and organizations who donated extraordinary items and experiences for the Pairings raffle at Vintage Ohio. Donors include:
- Adventure Zone, www.adventurezonefun.com
- American Wine School, www.clevelandwineschool.com
- Sandy & Jeff Barlett, Auntie Em Balloon
- Breitenbach Wine Cellars, www.breitanbachwine.com
- Buccia Vineyard, www.bucciavineyard.com
- Candlelight Winery, www.candlelightwinery.com
- Coffee Creek Estate, www.coffeecreekestate.com
- Debonne Vineyards, www.debonne.com
- Mr. Jerry Darkes
- Ferrante Winery & Ristorante, www.ferrantewinery.com
- Grand River Cellars, www.grandrivercellars.com
- Lodge at Geneva-on-the-Lake, www.thelodgeatgeneva.com
- Maize Valley Winery, www.maizevalleywinery.com
- Markko Vineyards, www.markko.com
- Mastropietro Winery, www.mastropietro.com
- Old Firehouse Winery, www.oldfirehousewinery.com
- Ohio Wine Producers Association, www.ohiowines.org
- Paper Moon Vineyards, www.papermoonvineyards.com
- Pearl Beach Lakehouse, www.pearlbeachlakehouse.com
- The Winery at Spring Hill, www.thewineryatspringhill.com